The Educational Council of the Gujarat Technological College has authorized the next resolutions. These resolutions are enforced from the date of subject of this notification and efficient from the winter examination 2011 of the Gujarat Technological College.
GTU CGPA To Percentage Calculator
- (1) Validity of scholars enrollments from the totally different programs : Validity of pupil’s enrolment in a specific course shall be legitimate as much as double the period of a specific course. Nevertheless, if a pupil is just not able to finish the course inside the period specified, then he/she might be required to put in writing an utility as a particular case to Hon.VC for granting the extension.
- (2) Declaration of Ultimate Yr/Semester Outcome : For college students, who seem each on the Ultimate yr/semester examination in addition to at their backlog programs of the earlier semesters, their Ultimate yr/semester’s consequence shall be stored below suspension by the college until he/she clears backlogs of earlier semesters (if any).
- (3) Inner analysis and its impact on consequence : The Institutes/ Schools shall submit marks of steady analysis of these college students who’ve cleared the backlogs at institutes to the college on the finish of each semester, in order that the consequence for such college students could also be up to date together with the college consequence. Marks submitted after declaration of the college consequence shall be thought of for updation within the subsequent semester’s consequence solely.
gtu cgpa to percentage
Award of diploma. For all programs, the place the period of the course is greater than 2 years, the diploma shall be awarded to the scholars on the idea of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Level Common) of the final 4 semester’s efficiency within the exams. In case of the programs the place period is of two years, the diploma shall be conferred to college students primarily based upon CPI (Cumulative Efficiency Index) contemplating all of the 4 semesters efficiency.
Copy f.w.r. to :
- (1) Hon’ble Chancellor – Gujarat Technological College, Raj Bhavan, Gandhinagar.
- (2) P.S. to Hon’ble Minister of Training, Gujarat State, Sachivalaya Gandhinagar.
- (3) P.S. to Hon’ble Minister of State, Increased & Technical Training, Gujarat State, Sachivalaya Gandhinagar. 3
- (4) Principal Secretary, Training Division, Gujarat State, Sachivalaya Gandhinagar.
- (5) Commissioner, Technical Training, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar.
- (6) All B.O.G. Members of the Gujarat Technological College, Ahmedabad.
- (7) All members of Educational Council of the Gujarat Technological College, Ahmedabad. (8) All Sections of the Gujarat Technological College, Ahmedabad. (9) Principals/Administrators of all affiliated schools.