GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY exam news
Gtu exam news : Circular 1
(Established by Government of Gujarat Under Gujarat Act No.: 20 of 2007) A ala Wed escilelysa aliaa SSTp . 200
DATE: 01-01-2021 CIRCULAR “ Student Guidelines & Schedule for Online M.E/ M.Pharm Dissertation Examination (DP-I Regular/Remedial and DP-IT Regular/Remedial) (Winter-2020) Ref: No: 1. GTU/Dissertation/W2020/9148 dated 19-12-2020 | With reference to the above GTU circular, University has scheduled the Online M.E/ M.Pharm Dissertation Examination (DP-I Regular/Remedial and DP-II Regular/Remedial) which will commence from 07-01-2021: for M.E students and M.Pharm students. So, all concern students are hereby informed to take a note on below points. Important Points:
Also Check more details about GTU student corner from here
- 1. Online M.E / M.Pharm Dissertation exam will be conducted through Google-Meet for which it is essential to have Gmail account. Google-Meet Link will be sent to the student registered email address on student portal. Hence, Students are informed to update their Gmail account on urgent basis in GTU
- student portal.
- 2. Students may appear in Google meet through Laptop, Desktop, Smartphone or Tablet with a proper functional web camera, microphone and stable internet connectivity at their end. Sufficient data limit and good internet connectivity are essential.
- ) 3. Students are instructed to remain present online for dissertation examination before 10 minutes of schedule time.
- 4. Students will have to share his/her PPT, Review Card and soft copy of Thesis during online viva. It is advised to students to learn proper usage of various functions of Google-Meet Software/Application.
- 5. All the students will have to remain Online during the examination. Student can not leave the virtual examination Hall without permission of examiners.
- 6. To avoid unnecessary disturbance during examination, students are instructed to use web camera and micro phone only during his/her presentation time.
- 7. After completion of examination student can download his/her review card and Thesis completion certificate from: http://dissertation.vtu.ac.in/Student/
- 8. Google-Meet link will be provided by e-mail to all students on registered email id on student portal. Date wise and Hall wise Google-Meet link is available on: shorturl.at/[OT34
- 9. For DP-II Exam, Student will have to submit the final thesis with seal and si gnature on all certificates through student portal. Result will be not declared, if final copy of the thesis is not submitted by student. Schedule to upload final copy of thesis through student portal will be provided via circular.
M.E. Dissertation Schedule Annexure-2: M.Pharm Dissertation Schedule
GTU exam News circular -2
CIRCULAR , Schedule of Online M.E/M.Pharm Dissertation Examination (DP-1 Regular/Remedial and DP-2 Regular/Remedial) (Winter-2020) All the institute’s principals and students are hereby informed that Online M.E/M.Pharm Dissertation Examination (DP-1 Regular/Remedial and DP-2 Regular/Remedial) will commence from 07-01-2020. Online M.E/M.Pharm Dissertation exam will be conducted through Google-Meet for which it is essential to have Gmail account. Google-Meet Link will be sent to the student registered email address on student portal. Hence, Students are informed to update their Gmail account on urgent basis in GTU student portal. | Detail schedule of examination and student guideline will be made available soon. Students are advised to
learn proper usage of Google-Meet Software/Application. = =»_—> 2. Kindly take a note for below points: oo – ee Qe
- 1. For M.Pharm and ME Students who have failed in Mid Semester Review (Internal Review-2) are not eligible to appear for DP-2 Examination. –
- 2. For ME students it is mandatory to clear Internal Review-I subject to appear in DP-1.
- 3. Students who have not submitted thesis for verification or whose thesis is rejected are not allowed for DP-2 examination. However, looking to the pandemic situation of COVID-19, student can approach university if his/her thesis is ready at least before 2 days of starting of dissertation of his/her branch. a os
- 4. No request for extended round of dissertation will be entertained. .