- GTU has issued the above-mentioned circular (2) regarding guidelines of the summer 2021 examination on the basis of the above-mentioned education department’s resolution (1).
- University will give Merit-based progression as described in the above-mentioned education department’s resolution to all regular/term extension regular students of intermediate semesters of UG/Diploma Courses.
- It is mandatory for all regular/term extension regular students of the intermediate semester of UG/Diploma Courses to complete the registration process by paying the required fees as mentioned in Table-A.
Instruction for Institutes:
- Registration forms of all students will be shown as approved by Default in the institute portal.
- Please verify UFM as well as the detention of the student as per the GTU rules. As per the UFM punishment or detention, if student is not eligible for current exam, then Reject (disapprove) the registration form of the student. Institute can Reject (Disapprove) the registration forms from GTU admin panel, if any, as per the schedule mentioned in Table A with institute id and After completion of institute’s time frame, Institute will not be allowed to change the status of registration forms.
- Please verify that registration forms of UFM released or detention released students are available on the institute portal.
- Please verify name, enrolment no, subject code, subject name and other details of the student. If any mismatch or doubt found, then immediately inform to GTU at: email@example.com
- There is no need to collect the hard copy of registration form receipts from students. Students can keep registration form receipt for their reference.
- No registration form will be approved/disapproved (reject) after the scheduled date for institutes is Take proper care for doing approval/disapproval.
- Kindly refer to Instruction Guidelines for more details:
https://www.student.gtu.ac.in/S ample/Examform_admin juide.pdf
Instruction for Students:
- For filling the registration form and payment student has to login at
- Kindly refer to Instruction Guidelines for more details: – https://www.student.gtu.ac.in/Sample/Examform_student_guide.pdf
- The student has to strictly follow the registration form schedule as mentioned in Table A.
- For any query regarding the registration form contact your parent institute only. Students/guardians are instructed not to contact University in this regard.
- If a student finds any mismatch in name, enrolment no, subject code, subject name and other details, they have to immediately contact their parent institute.
- If due to a technical problem, payment is deducted more than once for a single registration form and the student has not received the refund within 07 working days then please mail us at: epay edmin
(1) Students are informed to fill their registration form and should pay the required registration form fees as per the schedule mentioned in Table-A. Registration forms will not be accepted after the schedule mentioned in Table- A gets over.
Registration Form filling schedule for Regular students
|Dates for filling the
registration form &
payment by Students
|20-06-2021 to 26-06-2021||Rs.100/-|
Also Check Gtu student portal for more details